- Available from Thursday, 2 March, 1pm in the “Quizzes and assignments” section on the PSGY1001 Moodle page.
- Deadline: Thursday, 9 March, noon.
- There are 36 questions overall. Note that this quiz will require you to use Excel (similar to the previous quiz, but with a new data file) and SPSS.
- The quiz is not time-limited. If you have a support plan and need a deadline extension, please fill in the coursework extension form for students with support plans.
- You have one attempt at the quiz and you will not be able to retake the quiz.
- This quiz contributes 10% to your overall module mark (see Chapter 3).
Q: How difficult will this quiz be?
A: Last year, the average mark for this quiz was 76.