This activity will be a marking exercise. Please work on this activity in pairs.
- Download the original lab reports in Chapter 78.
- Together with your partner, choose two lab reports for the marking exercise. For this exercise, it is sufficient if you decide on a class (i.e., first class, upper second class, lower second class, third class or fail). You do not need to choose a mark from our 18-point marking scale.
- Independently mark the first lab report (25 min).
- Compare your outcome with that of your partner. If classes differ, have a discussion and agree on an overall class (5 min).
- Repeat for the other lab report.
You are welcome to use the lab report marking rubric to facilitate marking. However, you will not need to assign qualities for the different criteria.