- Available from Thursday, 9 February, 1pm in the “Quizzes and assignments” section on the PSGY1001 Moodle page.
- Deadline: Thursday, 16 February, noon.
- There are 17 questions overall. The first six are about Excel formulas in general. The remaining 11 require you to perform actual calculations on a data set using Excel.
- The quiz is not time-limited. If you have a support plan and need a deadline extension, please fill in the coursework extension form for students with support plans.
- You have one attempt at the quiz and you will not be able to retake the quiz.
- This is one of the three quizzes that together contribute 10% to your overall module mark (see Chapter 3).
Q: How difficult will this quiz be?
A: Last year, the average mark for this quiz was 60.4. For this quiz, it is really important that you follow the instructions closely and use the information provided in Labs 9 and 10!
Please find a video of one of our demonstrators completing the Excel analysis steps required for the quiz below. We selected a file randomly for this walk-through. As it turns out, it was a participant with a negative interference score.
If you would like to check if you get the same results, you can download the file here.